Author Topic: Mike's Gun Shop  (Read 3413 times)

Packin

• Liked: 180
    • View Profile
  • Region: Region 7
Mike's Gun Shop
« on: February 28, 2011, 03:15:27 PM »
Mike's Gun Shop
1287 E. Hwy 134
Pinckard, AL 36371
334-983-4867

They don't have a website.  Pinckard is right near Dothan (lower right-hand corner of the state, aka "middle of nowhere").  What do y'all know about these guys?  Much the same as I don't want to support businesses that don't support guns, OC in particular; I do wish to support businesses that support this site.
Gun Free Zone = Easy Criminal Target

Dianosis

• Patriot
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 382
  • Audemus jura nostra defendere
    • View Profile
    • Alabama Open Carry
  • Region: Region 6
Re: Mike's Gun Shop
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 03:36:27 PM »
Here is a post on my first trip to Mikes:
http://alabamaopencarry.com/forum/index.php?topic=535.0

They are a small family shop right next to MP Surplus in Pinkard. He has always treated me more than fair as a customer. They are very nice folks and have always supported us from day one, and are supporting our Statewide with door prizes. Mike tells customers and Leo's about us all the time and gives out our cards and website address freely. He didn't even ask to have his info put on our site I volunteered to put it. I will support him as he has us.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. by the time he is noticed he is gone forever. A retinal after-image that fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

woodpile

• Liked: 1155
  • Proud to OC (Openly Cling) God and guns
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 03:45:11 PM »
I am in the area as well, I have been to Mike's a few times and I know lots of customers that use his shop, as well. I have never heard the slightest complaint about his business. All in all, a great local shop.
The Honorable Woodpile
Constable - Coffee County

Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless..
    -- Isaiah 10:1-2

811XX

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 04:41:59 PM »
Well as soon as he gets a web site up, I'll order from him, providing he offers that service. I'd rather pay shipping from a supporter than local pick up from a jackwagon.

FedFirefighter

• Liked: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 05:19:45 PM »
I agree, I too have been into Mike's a few times, great people and good prices.  I'd also like to thank him for all his support of us and this site.

Facebook Comments